3 Ocak 2009 Cumartesi


"....................... sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once and it's too much
my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst
and then I remember to relax
and stop trying to hold to on it
and then it flows through me like rain
and I can't feel anything
but gratitude of every single moment for my stupid little life
you have no idea what I'm talking about I'm sure
but don't worry
you will someday............................."

".................. because the world is round................................ it turns me on,
................................... because the wind is high................................................... it blows my mind................................................................................................."

Hiç yorum yok: